MATCH-MAKING SERVICE, providing lounges and operated by professionals, is devoted to forge face-to-face contacts throughout the exhibition (B2B, networking, Thematic aperos, debates, guided visit to enterprises).
This service is designed for exhibitors in priority. Non exhibitors can benefit these networkings sessions. Meetings can be planned in advance (See form D). The match-making service contracts specialized collaborations with major members based organisations, professional associations, public and private specialized agencies.
The dialogue private sector– public sector is brought to the fore. Governmental institutions viz ministries, regional and international institutions present in Central Africa are encouraged to formulate innovative participation in PROMOTE.
Debates are hosted in the diverse halls of the Conference Center and are initiated by exhibitors on a specific debate topic open to the general public, addressing a targeted audience or their clientele.
The Organizer joins issue with private and public partners and encourages the holding of significant unifying themes on regional integration and economic assets and opportunities in Central Africa.
Trade Missions at PROMOTE will be provided a customised meeting lounge.
FEATURING KEY STRATEGIC SECTORS
• Agriculture and Agro-industry
• Industry and Mining
• Building and Public Works
• Finances, Micro-Finance and Insurances
• Manual Trade and Craft Industry
• Tourism and Leisure
• Communication, Media and ICT
• Services and Maintenance
• National, Intra / Inter-Regional, and International Trade
Services for VIPs and Visitors
• VIPs thus exhibiting companies’ Senior Executives are offered a distinguished welcome with limousines and drivers.
• Shuttles are available for visitors from the venue entrance.
• Personal or function vehicles are prohibited on site except service vehicles (security, safety, welfare facilities)
Access Monitoring by Barcode : The managing staff of exhibiting companies are granted 4 security barcode badges for a permanent access to the venue during opening hours.